Ezekiel Macham Ph.D. education and Global Development Specialist, International Conflict Resolution Specialist, International Marketing and Development Specialist, International Administration and Development Specialist, Community Organizer.
Dr. Ezekiel Macham was born on February 15, 1955. He is from Butura in Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State, Nigeria.
Dr. Macham works with the Dekalb County Public Schools District in Georgia and his academic qualifications and experience are:
- Ph.D. in International Affairs and Development from Clark Atlanta University.
- Ms. Degree in Agricultural Extension and Technical Services, Tuskegee University.
- Bs. Degree in Agricultural Business Education, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama
- Higher National Diploma Irrigation Agronomy Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria
- Project Manager Lower Benue River Basin Development Authority Longkat and Bokkos Nigeria Dr. Macham’s love for selfless community services can be trailed back home to Nigeria where he was a Project Manager, supervising the construction of dams and irrigation systems for the cultivation of rice for Lower Benue River Basin Development Authority. While in the US, Dr. Macham’s passion for community service continues where he served in various capacities as:
- Vice Chairman, Nigerians in the Diaspora Organization in the Americas (NIDO Americas). He was also the president NIDO Americas Atlanta chapter
- President of the Alliance of Nigerian Organizations in Georgia (ANOG), As the president, Dr. Ezekiel Macham led a delegation to Delta airlines to fight for improved customer service for flights to Nigeria,
- Led a Nigerian delegation to appear on CNN to defend the law-abiding, and anti-terrorist stance of the Nigerian community in the USA
- Chairman/CEO NICORE, a core group of Nigerian business professionals in Atlanta, promoting economic emancipation and progress of Nigerians in Georgia.
- President of Zumunta Association USA an organization representing the 19 northern states of Nigeria. Providing scholarships and other services to Nigeria.
- Chairman conflict committee of Zumunta Association USA Inc. where he led the organization in pursuit of peace initiatives following conflicts in the North.
- Board Member of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NIDOA), empowering, coordinating and fighting the cause of all Nigerians in Diaspora in North America.
- Dr. Macham is happily married to Mrs. Rhoda Macham and blessed with five children: Christiana, Makwal, Bwefuk, Lilian and Maram. He is also blessed with two grandchildren: Amari Meacham and Caleb Budu. Hobbies Golf and Biking.